Vegetable Fritters with mung bean sprouts
Vegetable fritters are an easy and creative way to incorporate a lot of veggies into your diet. It will turn any picky eater into a veggie eater. It’s great as a snack or as a meal with a side of salad or in a lettuce wrap. The best part, you can use any leftover vegetables you have in your fridge.They’re crispy and hold together perfectly without falling apart. They’re full of amazing simple flavors like garlic, paprika, onion powder plus the mung bean sprout adds a crunch and a subtle nutty flavor to the mix. but you can add any herbs or seasoning you have.
- 2 cups sprouted mung beans
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated red cabbage
- 3 finely minced garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 4-5 tbsp gluten free flour
- Using a kitchen towel squeeze out all the excess water from the zucchini, carrots and red cabbage.
- Transfer to large bowl combine all the grated veggies with the mung beans.
- Add in the salt, pepper and garlic, whisked egg. Mix well. Lastly add the flour stir well to coat
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add about 2 tbsp of oil to coat the pan well.
- Using a large ice cream scooper form a ball and flatten slight with your hand.
- Cook each fritter until crisp and slightly browned.