Tomato feta spinach frittata
This egg frittata recipe makes a high protein, healthy and filling breakfast that will keep you fueled and going until your next meal. Super easy and quick to put together plus need I say again… a great source of healthy veggies and protein.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil -salt & pepper taste
- harrisa (optional) for extra flavor -spinach chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 small onion
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a pan over medium heat add olive oil , stir in onion until translucent, add garlic stir,next add the spinach and cook until the spinach wilts.
- Add the tomatoes, cook until the tomatoes slightly burst.
- Add in the eggs, and stir gently with a spatula.
- Continue to cook over medium heat stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan with the spatula.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top, cover, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Once the eggs are nearly cooked cover with a lid to keep the moister in. Serve and enjoy!