Celebrate the weekend or any day really with these fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside Belgian waffles!
Waffles like pancakes are such classic weekend breakfast staples loved by all, topped with fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup with your favorite hot cup of coffee ( I can already imagine this). My kids especially love these waffles, it truly gives us the feeling of being at our favorite diner without stepping foot outside our home. Anyone can make these and they will turn out perfect. You can freeze these for about a week and they will taste just as good. These waffles are super easy and quick to make and these ingredients are most likely already in your pantry. So let’s get right to it!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup milk ( you can substitute for plantbase milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Next combine the wet ingredients with the dry. Stir until smooth ( Do not over mix )
- Cook the waffles on your waffle maker until golden brown and slightly crisp.