Employee Health and Wellness Workshop
Employees are a company’s greatest asset. Healthy employees produce stronger results, and are more engaged and effective in the workplace. As a certified health and wellness coach, I facilitate employee health and wellness workshops that educate employees specifically on how to improve eating habits, reduce stress, and increase healthy lifestyle activities. These workshops serve as a first step to improve workplace health to encourage employees down the path to a healthier lifestyle.
I utilize an interactive approach to facilitate active learning and individual empowerment. This approach allows participants to engage in discussion and interact with one another through various activities. By the end for the workshop, participants will have actions they can take away to implement immediately.
The workshop is one hour in length and may be presented at multiple times to allow for the varying schedules of your employees.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to make better food choices at work and at home
- How to improve lifestyle, including exercise and relaxation
- Foods and lifestyle approaches that cause poor health
- The effects of sugar on health and energy
- Ways to efficiently take action towards achieving goals
- Options for having ongoing support after the workshop