Creamy butternut squash and veggie soup
Creamy butternut squash and veggie soup.Soups are a great way for the whole family to up their vegetable intake. They’re easy to make, delicious, filling, full of goodness and bursting with flavor. I really hope you give this a try and not skip the sautéed mushrooms it gives this traditional soup a whole new twist! .Enjoy!
- 1/2 Peeled cubed butternut squash
- 1 Potato
- 2 small carrots
- 2 small zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Chopped onions
- Minced garlic
- Chili flakes
- Coconut oil
- Place oil in a pot and sautéed onions for a minute add minced garlic and stir together until onion and garlic are lightly carmalized add all the chopped vegetables add seasoning and stir well.
- Make sure all the vegetables are coated, pour in the water taste for salt, cover the pot and cook until the potatoes and squad are soft and tender.
- Let the soup cool down and blend everything in a blender I love my #vitamix high speed blender but any blender will do.
- Adjust consistency of soup accordingly ———————————–GarnishYou’ll needArugulaMushrooms ( any )Onions Minced garlicCoconut oil
- Place oil in a pan and sauté the onions and garlic first next add the sliced mushrooms and cook until light brown
- Place soup in a bowl, garnish with arugula top it off with sautéed mushrooms and onions.