Delicious gut friendly GF chicken noodle soup the whole family will love
This soup is not your average chicken noodle soup, it’s filled with incredible spices and herbs like fresh thyme, bay leaves, cumin, coriander, turmeric and ginger all of which aid with digestion and gut health. t’s bursting with flavor, healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible. Best of all you can make this soup from scratch in under 30 minutes in a pressure cooker or under 40 minutes on a stove top! It’s gluten free and guaranteed to be a hit!
- Chicken breast .( omit chicken for a plantbased option)
- Gluten free noodles of your choice ( or any type of regular noodles you have available)
- fresh thyme
- cumin powder
- coriander powder
- Pink Himalayan salt
- fresh grated ginger
- fresh grated turmeric
- coconut oil
- bay leaf
- hot pepper (if you’re feeling adventurous )
- In a pot or pressure cooker add oil and sautée onion until they are caramelized, add garlic and cook until fragrant ( do not skip this step as this will bring out the onion and garlic flavors and add an amazing taste to the soup)
- Next add in chicken, fresh grated ginger turmeric and hot pepper. stir everything together. Add in the vegetables give it a good stir to coated all the veggies and chicken. Breast.
- If you’re using a pressure cooker you can can now add water and noodles and depending on how fast it cooks set it for 25-30 minutes. Same goes for a stove top add water and the noodles, cover the pot and cook until the veggies are at you’re desired tenderness.
- Finally remove chicken breast, using two forks shred the chicken breast and return it to the pot. Garnish with some fresh cilantro and it’s done