Easy one pan salmon recipe with asparagus
Getting a healthy meal on the table for your family can be a struggle sometimes, especially with our crazy busy daily schedules. The good news is it really doesn’t have to be, if you plan ahead and have all your ingredients you can make a delicious meal like this delicious flaky salmon in under 20 minutes! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-5 chunks/ slices of salmon
- 2 packs of asparagus rinse and trimmed
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp original seasoning
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp powder onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic -salt and pepper .
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, place salmon on the pan next arrange the asparagus above the salmon. Set aside
- In a bowl mix together the melted butter, olive oil, all the dry ingredients and crushed garlic.
- Using a spoon or a cooking brush generously drizzle or brush the salmon and asparagus with the mixture making sure to get that goodness on every inch of the salmon and asparagus.
- Into the oven for for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F, then switch your oven to broil for another 2-3 minutes to give the salmon a delicious crunch and a golden glow!
I promise if you make this once you’ll make it over and over again! Because why not? It’s easy, super quick and absolutely delicious!