Mushroom & gluten-free pasta with spinach and cherry tomatoes
I don’t know about you, but I am yet to try a one pot dish, something about not sautéing the onions turns me off, but that’s just me. This is the closest to one pot dish I’m getting so let’s get to it!This dish won’t take you too long I promise and an added bonus is that you can use what you already have in hand and turn it into something delicious and exciting.
- Any dry short pasta, such as fusilli, gemelli or farfalle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Onion sliced thin
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- Leftover sweet potato -Fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 Mrs dash original blend salt-free
- 1/2 dry cilantro
- Cook past as per directions or 1 minute less than al dente. – heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat add onions cook until soft and light golden, add mushrooms, garlic cook cook for 5 minutes add in the cherry tomatoes cook until tomatoes burst add butter when melted add the drained pasta, spinach and all the seasoning.
- Stir gently making sure everything is coated with the seasoning.
- While the dish is still hot add fresh mozzarella and serve while warm! .